If you have never provided us with your email address, you will need to register with us as a new online customer with your email address and a password of your choice.
You can do this from our Home Page by clicking on Log in/Register in the top right hand corner. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can simply choose the items you want to order and then register following the instructions below when prompted to do so at checkout.
To register, you will need to enter your name, telephone number, country and postcode and then search for your address using the drop down menu under FIND ADDRESS. Once you have selected your address from the drop down menu or entered it manually, you will then need to enter your email address and password of your choice and reconfirm these details in the boxes below.
There are a few occasions when your full address may not be returned on postcode search.
If this is the case at Login/Register page, click on the Continue button under 'New to cottontraders.com'
Select UK in the drop down menu and then click on Enter address manually.
Simply click on the log out button located at the top of the page.
Please note that unless you log out after each session, you will remain logged in to our site and will be returned to the home page next time you click on our site.
To leave a review for one of our items, simply locate the product on our website by entering the product code in the search box at the top of our Home page. Once you have entered this code, click on the image to be taken to the full page. Underneath the price, you will see a star rating for the product and a header.
***** Write a Review
You will then be able to add your review on a simple form.
We are grateful for all customer feedback and look forward to receiving your review.
When entering your name on the review form, please do not include any spaces or punctuation. If it is easier, you may wish to just submit your review in your first or last name.
We really do want to publish all the reviews we receive, if possible, but certain guidelines are necessary so that the information available to other customers is relevant to the product. This helps them make an informed decision when selecting products from our range.
Below is a list of possible reasons why your review may not have been published:
· It was directed to our customer services to follow up and reply – e.g. issues with customer care, delivery, returns or any type of question. Please note our customer services will contact you shortly to help you with any queries.
· You have given a misleading star rating, e.g. a positive text review but a 1 star rating or a negative review with a 5 star rating.
· You might have mentioned specific discounts, promotions and/or pricing, including the concerns of the price rather than the product.
· It was not written in the English language.
· You have mentioned a known or a suspect competitor or attempted to direct people away from our website.
· If there was any legal interest or inappropriate content e.g. evidence of violence, claims of legal action and/or pornography.
· It contains private and/or self-identifiable information e.g. your post code or bank details.
· It mentions shipping issues, including but not limited to delivery of the wrong product, items damaged as a result of delivery, or the cost of shipping and returns.
· It is clearly identified as a piece of spam.
· It has inappropriate comments and/or profanity.
· There is no text in the text field.
· Our system has identified you as being under the age of 13.
· There is a lack of purchasing experience, including having not yet received your product to provide a factual review or if you simply haven’t purchased the product..
If you think any part of your review could have included information that may have prevented it from being published, we would be very grateful if you could resubmit your review omitting reference to any of the above.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact option below.