How to measure
your cup size
- Relax your shoulders and stand up straight
- Measure the circumference of your rib cage just below the bust: the tape should feel snug, but not too tight
- Note this measurement down
You now need to measure the circumference of the fullest part of the bust:
- Try to keep the tape loose to avoid squeezing the breasts
- Note this measurement down, too
You’ll now use the measurements from Step 1 and Step 2 to determine your cup size. To do this, you’ll need to subtract the Step 1 measurement from the Step 2 measurement.
For example, if the measurement from Step 1 is 38 inches and the measurement from Step 2 is 42 inches:
42 − 38 = 4
Now use the table below to convert this number to a letter: this will be your cup size.
How to determine your underband size
To determine your underband size, take the measurement from Step 1 and round up or down to the nearest even number. This is your underband size. Now combine your underband size with your cup size to get your overall bra fit