We’re spreading some happiness this January and one lucky winner could win a Tui Holiday up to the value of £1,000.
All you have to do to enter is buy anything from CottonTraders.com before midnight on 31st January for your chance to win.
Please read the terms & conditions below before entering:
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
2. The competition is open from 16th January – Midnight 31st January 2023.
3. The winner will be chosen at random, 10 days after the competition has closed.
4. The prize comprises of 1 x £1,000 holiday voucher to spend at Tui Holidays.
5. Cotton Traders will notify the winner by email, phone or post. Any prize not claimed within one week from the date of the prize draw announcement will be forfeited and no further claims thereafter will be entertained. We will draw another winner if the prize is not claimed by the original winner.
6. Cotton Traders are not responsible for booking the holiday or any holiday arrangements after the voucher has been issued to the winner.
7. Every order placed will count as one entry. If more than one order is placed, each order will count as a new entry. Retail store orders are not automatically included, website & call centre orders only qualify.
8. Strictly only one entry per the free entry mechanic.
10. Cotton Traders accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize.
11. Cotton Traders reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete this Competition with or without prior notice.
12. Cotton Traders reserves the right to disqualify any entries at any time without prior notice.
13. The name and town or county of the winner may be published for congratulatory and promotional reasons.
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Cotton Traders reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
16. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Cotton Traders, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
17. The Competition is governed by English law.
18. No purchase necessary.
Tui Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Your TUI Travel Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for travel products at all TUI Stores (excluding the Republic of Ireland), tui.co.uk and firstchoice.co.uk. For website transactions, your gift card must have sufficient funds to cover the initial payment due when booking your holiday.
2. The card can’t be used as payment, or exchanged for, travel money-related products, including currency, travellers’ cheques and prepaid cards.
3. The card can’t be exchanged for cash or to buy another gift card.
4. The expiry date is printed on the reverse of your gift card. Your physical gift card expiry date will be at least one year from the date of your purchase. For digital gift cards, the expiry will be printed on your digital card and is two years from the date of purchase.
5. The card must be treated as cash, and the balance can’t be refunded if it’s lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. You can find out your balance by phone, in-store or on the web.
7. Cards can’t be redeemed over the phone.
8. Your gift card cannot be used in the Republic of Ireland or online at crystalski.co.uk
9. TUI Travel Gift Cards are not covered by ABTA’s scheme of financial protection.