- Cotton-blend fabric fully lined with thermal tricot for comfort and warmth
- Water, oil and stain resistant to keep spills and stains at bay
- Side elasticated waist with a dyed-to-match button and zip fly
- Twin side seam patch pockets to the front, both with a slanted opening
- Zip-fastening slant pockets below the patch pockets to keep your valuables safe
- Single cargo side leg pocket with an inverted box pleat and flap with a touch and close fastening
- Twin zip-fastening back pockets
- Single stitching to the front and back rise, outer leg seams and around the fly
- Twin needle stitching to the edge of the cargo pockets
A fresh take on our bestselling thermal action trousers, the soft cotton-blend fabric, full tricot lining and water, oil and stain-resistant finish of these practical explorers bring you the comfort and practicality you’ve come to expect, but we’ve added side waist elastication for a bit more flexibility, plus even more pockets – including touch and close fastening cargo pockets to each leg – leaving you plenty of room for all your bits and pieces.
65% Polyester 35% Cotton Lining 100% Polyester Tricot
33" (84cm) inside leg
|UK DELIVERY OPTIONS|
Delivered within 3-5 working days.
|2 Day Express Delivery
Delivered within 2 working days. For delivery Mon - Sat. Order by 8pm.
*Working days, excludes bank holidays
Click & Collect - Evri ParcelShop
The carbon footprint of a ParcelShop delivery has only 10%* of the CO2 emissions of a parcel delivered to your door.
Delivered within 7 working days to over 5000+ ParcelShops nationwide. Find your nearest ParcelShop.
£3.99 - £5.99
|Click & Collect - Cotton Traders Store
Delivered within 7 working days to over 70 stores nationwide. Find your nearest store ›
or FREE on orders £35 or more
|INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS|
|For further details on international delivery options, please click here.|
|Returning an item is easy!
You can now enjoy easy returns with FREE returns to any store nationwide, or our simple pre-paid returns service. If you're returning to store, simply bring the item with you in its original packaging, along with your receipt or the dispatch note that was included in your parcel. Or, if you'd prefer to use our pre-paid service, use the Evri or Royal Mail returns label on your delivery note and £2.95 will be deducted from your refund to cover postage. For further information on our trackable returns service, click here.
More information on Returns & Refunds
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product