If you’ve never provided us with an email address, you can register as a new online customer quickly and easily with your email address and a password of your choice.
You can do this by clicking Log In/Register at the top right hand corner of our website homepage, or by adding the products you’d like to order to your shopping bag and creating an account when you’re prompted at checkout.
To register, you’ll need to enter your name, telephone number, country and postcode before searching for your address using our handy Find Address drop down menu.
Once you’ve selected the correct address from the drop down menu or entered it manually, you’ll be asked to enter your email address and a password of your choice, confirming these details in the boxes below.
If your address didn’t come up in our postcode search, don’t worry. On the Log In page, click the Continue button under New to Cotton Traders on the right hand side.
Select UK in the drop down menu before clicking on Enter Address Manually.
All you need to do is click on the Log Out button at the top of the page.
Please note that, unless you log out after each session, you will remain logged in to our site.
Your opinion means a lot to us and not only helps us improve the experience our customers have on our site, but also helps your fellow customers make an informed decision on the products they order.
To leave a review of one of our products, simply locate the item you’re looking for by searching for the product code. Once you’ve entered the code, click on the related image to be taken to the product page. Scroll down to read existing reviews or to leave one of your own by filling out a simple form.
We can’t wait to hear what you think!
When entering your name on the review form, please do not include any spaces or punctuation. If it is easier, you may wish to just submit your review in your first or last name.
Whilst we want to publish all the reviews we receive, where possible, we do have guidelines in place to ensure that the information being shared is relevant to the product and other customers reading the review, helping them make an informed decision before placing their order.
Your review may not have been published due to any of the following reasons:
- It included a question or concern requiring a follow up or reply from our Customer Care Team e.g. queries regarding customer care, delivery, returns or any questions. Please note that our Customer Care Team will be automatically notified and in touch shortly.
- It included a misleading star rating e.g. a 1 star rating with a positive review, or a 5 star rating with a negative review
- It included price information e.g. specific discounts or promotions, including the concerns over the price rather than the product
- It wasn't written in English
-You may have mentioned a known competitor or attempted to direct custom away from our website
- If there was any legal interest or inappropriate content e.g. evidence of violent, claims of legal action and/or pornography
- It contained private and or self-identifiable information e.g. your postcode or bank details
- It mentioned shipping issues, including but not limited to delivery of the wrong product, items damaged as a result of delivery, or the cost of shipping and returns
- It was identified as spam
- It included inappropriate comments and/or profanity
- The text field was left empty
- Our system identified you as being under the age of 13
- There was a lack of purchasing experience e.g. not having received or even purchased the product
Your opinion means a lot to us, we hope we can publish your next review. If you’d like to try again, we would love to hear from you. Please resubmit your comments ensuring that reference to any of the above is removed.
If you’ve tried all of the above but you’re still having trouble, please use the Contact button below to get in touch with our Customer Care Team.