Recycled Microfleece Gilet
- Microfleece Gilet
- Microfleece Jacket
2. Select your colour:
3. Select your size:
- Comfortable, cosy and perfect for layering
- Long-lasting anti-pill fabric that won’t lose its vibrant colour
- Earth-conscious microfleece made from recycled materials including plastic bottles
- Full zip-through styling with a dyed-to-match zip puller
- Stand collar with a self-fabric zip guard to keep your chin comfortable
- Contrast mesh binding to the back neck
- Dyed-to-match branded embroidery to the chest
- Twin pockets to the side seams
Perfect for layering up or keeping your core warm on cooler days, this cosy gilet is made entirely from recycled polyester - breathing new life into recycled materials like plastic bottles and making it an eco-friendly choice as well as a wonderfully comfortable wear. With easy zip-through styling, two handy pockets, plus our trademark Cotton Traders embroidery to the chest - this gilet is as practical as it is stylish.
100% Recycled Polyester
Length approx 29” (74cm)
|IRELAND DELIVERY OPTIONS|
Delivered within 7 working days.
or FREE when you spend over €75
|INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY OPTIONS|
|For further details on international delivery options, please click here.|
Returning an item is easy!
More information on Returns & Refunds
Please note that all orders placed from the 1st February 2020 onwards will qualify for our extended returns period of 60 days.If you would like to return one of more products to us, you can use our trackable returns serivce. To arrange a return click here.
If you pay for your order with a PayPal account you can return any unwanted items free using the PayPal returns service within 60 days. To arrange a return click here.
Please note Cotton Traders do not cover the cost of returns postage. If you have recieved a faulty or incorrect product then please contact our helpful Customer Care Team and they’ll be more than happy to assist.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = Not Found.;